A Note from the Mom-
It was an Easter miracle- Hermana Carter arrived in Asunción, Paraguay on Easter Sunday at almost midnight. After an emotional goodbye, we were so anxious to hear anything from Q. Finally we got a quick email. All she had time to say “ Hi family!! I am in Paraguay, I am safe, no problems with entry. Love and miss you guys so much! Love love love you! Quincee”. I definitely slept better that night after hearing from her. But as the days went on and we searched Facebook for any updates from the mission office - nada. Then her P-day came and went - nothing. So 3 days later I was THAT mom. I emailed the mission presidents wife and asked for any updates or photos about Quincee. She was happy to respond and sent the photos and message below:
Hi There!
Your daughter has 2 of the best trainers in the mission. Hermanas Soria y Gill. Both are from Paraguay! They are sister training leaders with excellent experience. They are very kind. She could not be in better hands!
Her P-day is Monday. I have plans to update Facebook soon. I will send you a picture from today. She got to go to the temple today!
Mucho Amorrr!
Hermana Millett
![]() |
| At the temple |
![]() |
| With her trainers and Sister Millett - The President's Wife |
![]() |
| Hermana Soria y Hermana Gill |
![]() |
| Meeting her trainers for the first time! |
![]() |
| With President Millett and Sister Millett |
![]() |
| The new group of missionaries who arrived together |






No comments:
Post a Comment