Monday, October 11, 2021

Breaking Laws Left and Right

Hola!

This week we started out on a super high- we had zone conference. Both the zones Asuncion and Asuncion North combined for the day to be spiritually fed! I learned a lot and I'm excited to apply these teachings in my area, Moroni. I'm still vibing out here in the city, but next week we have transfers so we shall see what happens. In the meantime, I love this area and I'm going to keep working hard. I would believe that just about every missionary shares my point of view in saying that I HATE being bored. I love the days where I get home exhausted because we gave everything, every second, to the Lord, so yeah. I'm going to continue giving my all to the Lord!

  • zone conference was a blast!
  • there's a store in our area with some (super expensive) imported goods. I got Reese's and my companion got a Dr. Pepper
  • rained a lot this week
  • made fajitas and they were sooo good #chef
  • tried KFC for the first time in my life #cool
  • had a lesson with Cristian after not seeing him for 5ever
Elections were yesterday (10/10) and Hermana Roman had to go home to vote, so that means we got to take a field trip.  It was crazy to leave our area, zone, and mission so that she could vote! Hermana Roman is from a city called Ñemby- that is about 40 minutes south of Asuncion in the other mission.

I talk a lottt about the love of Christ and I'm sorry if I'm redundant, I just think it's so beautiful and it literally blows my mind. His love is so perfect and profound. He died  for me, knowing I might not even want him. Knowing there was a possibility I wouldn't accept him. He still sacrificed all for me. What a love.

 Te amo

 Hermana Carter

Zone conference with our cool jackets

Expensive Yummmmm

The soccer field in barrio chiquito

Lots of rain but still very hot

We feast for fast Sunday

Nemby

Paraguayan Padel! its like pickleball... just not as fun haha

KFC with Hermano Coronel and Stefano!


1 comment:

  1. Paraguayan Padel looks like something the Carter family should adopt. Another sport to kill each other during. Love the sound of it. - Cam

    ReplyDelete