What is up
everyone! Another week down what the what!?! The time passes so weird here I
really can't explain it. At times it's crazy fast, others, a day can feel like
years! But another great week in PY. We had lots of member lessons which was
great! We have a big emphasis in our mission of involving members in missionary
work so it's always great when we can spend more time with them and get them
hyped about this great work!! The work is chugging along here, little by
little, and Hermana Roman and I are really giving it all! Really hoping to find
some super prepared people this week:)
- lots of meetings this week (FB, mission, content, etc)
and good things are in store for the mission
- We are still teaching Liper and Nancy and they have
the best questions
- We figured out Rastas real name is Christian haha
- We are still cheffing it up out here!
- Got transfer calls last night and I'm staying here
with Hermana Roman #WOOHOO and were gonna be training a new missionary so
that's crazy
It is really hard for kids to actually pay attention during lessons and we've tried a lot of different things to make it more fun. This week we had some of the kids we are teaching actually teach us and it was awesome. They had an object lesson and everything. I've never seen them so attentive!
Here's a
scripture I liked from my study time this week- 3 Nephi 22:10-
"For the
mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not
depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the
Lord that hath mercy on thee."
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| I won - if anyone was wondering |
 |
| I got sunburnt on this day #RIP |
 |
| Familia Turitich noche de hogar |
 |
Asuncion!
|
 |
| Hermana Vian is sweetheart |
 |
| Hermana Mariela is my best friend |
 |
| Santi, Viky, and Giuli with their plants/seeds of faith |
 |
| Some cute kids in barrio Chiquito |
 |
| This bridge is low key terrifying! |
 |
| Cool street art |
 |
| Just out here walkin' |
No comments:
Post a Comment