Merry Christmas or should I say feliz navidad!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and ate some
great food. I can assure you all that I sure did! We spent Christmas Eve
cooking tons of cookies and brownies to deliver to people who needed some
love this Christmas and then we headed to a family in our ward's house for dinner
and we COOKED. We grilled like four types of meat, chipa guazu, sopa paraguaya,
potato salad, fruit salad, apple pie, more brownies, and other goodies! It
was all so good but dang, I'm still full!
- We are teaching a girl named Rocio and she is awesome
- We had exchanges with the hermanas from Palma Loma
and I got to be comps with Hermana Brown (my comp from CCM) for the day
- Worked real hard this week
- We have two zone conferences next week so we had
to do a lot of planning and preparing
- Went to Asuncion and it was fun to be back in my old stomping grounds
- Yesterday Hermana Gebs and I hopped off a bus... but
Hermana Peralta.. the bus took off with her still on it and we had to
chase it down for like three blocks
- An Uber driver said my Spanish was good #swag
- I saw a Toucan flying around in the wild #crazy
- It was 104 for three days in a row, but now it's
getting cold, it's only 102 today!!
- My family sent me a video for Christmas "all I want
for christmas is you" it was cute and I love my family
This Christmas
was obviously very different, but it was such an amazing experience. I was able
to really focus in on the true purpose of Christmas. I grew in
appreciation for my Savior this Christmas. I was able to really
think about all that He did for us, all that He does for us, and all that He
will do for us. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and I just want to remind you
all that He loves you. That you are not alone. Not for one second.
Sheppards are being sent your way, wise men are bringing gifts, and angels are
spreading the news. Jesus Christ isn't in Bethlehem this Christmas, He is with
you.
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| Familia Gonzalez |
 |
| Blas came to church |
 |
| Bus ride to Campo Moroni |
 |
| Campo Moroni with my trio |
 |
| Hops |
 |
| Hermana Santana :)) |
 |
| Vamos USA haha |
 |
| Hermana Teresa |
 |
| Acai! |
 |
| NDH some bomb pizza |
 |
Recent converts in Itagua
|
 |
Fun times in Itagua
|
 |
| Rohayhu |
 |
4/10 but hey it was fun to try
|
No comments:
Post a Comment