Well this week flew by.. how is it already Monday again... oh my gosh TOMORROWS February.. this is freaking me out anywayssss
We had a great week of miracles and I don't have much time but let's jump in
- we had zone conference and it was great
- our presentation was actually pretty good so that's awesome
- there are lots of cows here #fun
- We found a family to teach and they have a ton of interest
- It was 108 one day and the next it was raining and only 88 so that was sweet
- I had intercambios with Hermana Segovia and she is amazing! I learned a lot from her
- The Bishop took us to like 15 family's homes so that we could meet more people who live here
- Our bishop is a homie
- Lots of family home evenings this week and it was fun
- There are ice cream shops called Puerto Helados here (it's like someone buying walmart ice cream in bulk and selling it from their home) and they are everywhere
- We are living off of Puerto Helado
- We are helping a family in our ward build a house #freelabor
- We went to Playa Aregua today and it was really pretty
- Our relief society president sometime just starts speaking to me in Garani and its really funny cause I don't understand it at all
- The members are really willing to help us out in the work here
In our presentation we talked about the power of the Book of Mormon and wow I love that book. I just want to testify that I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that the Book of Mormon and the Bible, together, contain the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Every page testifies of Christ; that He is our Savior, that He has prepared a way for us to return back to Him, that He loves all His children, in every content. I know that if somebody wants to come closer to Christ, they can do so by reading that book. If you're not reading, go read! If you've never read it, let me know and I'll get you one. That little blue book has changed my life, and I know it has the potential to change yours.
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
The Book is Blue, The Church is True. I took the pic, no need to look! |
 |
| Zone Conference |
 |
| Selfiw with Hermana Millett #legendario |
 |
| Noche de Hogar |
 |
| When it rains it pours |
 |
| Walkin Walkin Walkin |
 |
| Obispo and familia ojeda... lil dark outside |
 |
| Hermana Segovia |
 |
| Familia Ayala |
 |
| Building a house selfie |
 |
| Puerto Helado |
 |
| Playa Areguá |
 |
| Distrito Areguaramburé |
 |
| Milagros Miércoles |
No comments:
Post a Comment