Monday, January 24, 2022

Too Much of a Coincidence to be Just a Coincidence

What a great few past weeks in the service of the Lord!!!!! We have been working very hard (like usual) and seeing miracles!  Hermana Cluff is a spiritual giant. I am learning tons with her!! She is super fun and we get along really well! 

We got super close in the first week because we just happened to have to quarantine for 6 days! Super fun!! So yeah, after cambios one of the sisters called us and said they had covid and the next day I tested positive! It kinda took me out, not gonna lie! But hey, we are out of quarantine now, my lungs are working more or less, and we are going ham *as the kids say*

  • We set a baptismal date with Blas Pastor and we are SO happy for him
  • Stefano, a kid in my old ward (Moroni), got his mission call to Toronto Canada
  • We had a huge family home evening and it was so fun
  • the members are amazing here
  • we have zone conference tomorrow so that should be awesome
  • It has been 106 here the past 5 days and today its 108 #superfun
  • Due to the high temps, sometimes our air conditioning and water doesn't work so that's even more fun- not!
  • found a lot of new people to teach this week
  • I'm trying to learn how to do the worm (and it hurts) so if anybody has tips let me know

Lots of great things are happening and I feel so grateful to be part of this work! I feel so honored that I can represent my Savior everyday out here. He has blessed me immensely these past 11 months and I am excited to see what else He will do!

Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

My district before transfers

Grillinnnn

Breaking on a brick wall

No A.C. vibes!

Just a lil cow friend

My sombrero is a lifesaver

More cow friends

Thumbs up for Sundays

Full Car

NDH with a few families

Yolanda y Vidal

Stefanos is going to Canada


1 comment:

  1. Que gusto nos da el poder oir de tus aventuras alli en el el corazon de la America Latina. Tienes tu una actitude muy compatible con el trabajo del Senor. Que animo demuestas! Tendras mucho de que hablar con Tio Tyler acerca de tus salidas a tantas lugares Que estan mas lejos de Asuncion. Te amamos y mandamos muchos abrazos.
    Pon atencion a los efectos posibles del covid, a los pulmones en particular. Cuidate bien y mantengas tu salud..
    El oso Panda
    Postscrito: No me contestaste la pregunta que te hice acerca de las lecciones escritas sobre la gramatica espanola- si las puesdas usar o no.
    Donde estan los emogis y acentos escritos?

    ReplyDelete