This week was amazing! It was a week that I will cherish forever. A week I will never forget, and to just be honest, a week that I can't put it into words. It was incredible!
- We found so many prepared people, full of great questions and such a desire to change
- Lots of members helped us out this week #mbaretemarambure
- Update: I can do the frog pose in yoga but a full headstand has not been achieved yet.. but we WILL get there!!
- We taught the message of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ a lot and I love that lesson so much! There is so much power ahhh
- Had intercambios with Itaugua and it was a good time
- I love my family- just a side note
- One of our friends Guillermo said he wants to get baptized #swag
- Happy Valentines day!
Guys I'm sorry, I'm trying to explain how amazing this week was but I can't. I just love being a missionary so much. I love and feel so grateful for the restored gospel in my life. I will never be able to express my gratitude for my Savior and his sacrifice for me, that through Him, I can change and become better.
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
| Happy 1 year in the mission to me! #swag |
Who is Mama Odie?
ReplyDelete- Uncle Rob