Monday, February 28, 2022

Pants are of the Devil

Mba'e la porte? So this week it was 102 but the weather said it felt like 111 and I say that it was 309! It was a great, hot, sweaty week!

  • We had lots of NDH this week and the members here are legit!!
  • We made empanadas by hand and they were actually super rico
  • There's a soccer team here called Luque and the entire city is obsessed with them... everything is painted blue and yellow
  • I think I had a minor heat stroke when we walked for 3 hours straight to get to our friends house
  • Our mission just got a lil more exciting.. we received missionaries from Brazil, Honduras, Ecuador, Mexico and Chile!!
  • Juan is making major progress. He is going to church, reading the Book of Mormon, and last night we asked him to pray about getting baptized and he said okay. I have full confidence in him! #pray4juan
  • More intercambios and man going to different places every week kinda takes it out of you ngl but I'm learning lots!!
  • I love the members here with all my heart
  • Ari is a savage. She's 6.  Just thought I would throw that in
  • I ate something spicy for the first time... Paraguayans don't like spice so they just don't use it

Just a reminder that God and Jesus love you! I hope you never forget that! They love you so much:)

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

If I drank soda it would probably be orange Fanta

NDH with flia Ibañez and ¡¡empanadas!!

Flia Araujo

Soy Luqueña

Por su puesto

Homemade empanadas= rico!

Flia Benitez:)

Hermana Rojas gave us more hats #cowboy

Traditionssss

Rip Smokey. You were always mean to me but luv ya igual

Disgusting

Harry Potter????



No comments:

Post a Comment