These past two weeks have been so jam packed and I am super tired but more than anything, I'm happy! Over a year ago I read my mission call and read "Greater blessings and more joy than you have yet experienced await you as you humbly and prayerfully serve the Lord in this labor of love among His children" and I can say with total confidence that that is true! I have never felt greater joy!
- We are teaching so many
amazing people right now! I love this ward!!
- Intercambios with Hermana
Hernandez from Chile
- Intercambios with Hermana
Frota from Brazil
- Planned some activities for
the ward which were super fun
- We had consejo de liderazgo
in Asuncion and its always fun to see old friends
- We had conferencia de zona
and Hermana Buono and I gave a presentation relating the gospel to chipa
#classic
- Our friends Alexis and Ana
came to church and brought there darling baby
- I made a new friend named
bah... shortly after Hermana Buono ate him as I cried
- Benja Baez (one of the kids
in our ward) left on his mission #exitos
I'm loving life here in Marambure and I just wanted to
take a second to say to anyone who's not sure if they should serve a mission...
do it! I was like you; I was unsure. Now I have never been so sure of
something. Serving a mission was the best decision I've ever made. A
prophet of God has promised "Greater blessings and more joy than you have
yet experienced" and I echo that promise!
Te amo
Hermana Carter





Your intercambio companion is from Chile. I served in Concepcion, Chile. Viva Chile!
ReplyDeleteIn your videos I thought I heard you say "cue" (kway) or something like that. In Chile, we said "pues" in the same way. "Todavia estamos aqui, pues."
ReplyDelete