It was a big week here! One of my converts from my first
area, Ricardo, went through the temple for the first time! One of my friends
that I taught in Marambure, Guillermo, got baptized! And we extended a baptismal date to our friend Yohana here in Ybate! We have been working very
hard and it's so amazing to see how the Lord blesses us through our
obedience and diligence! I love being a missionary. I love this gospel! I
love my God of miracles!
- I saw my trainers, Hermana
Gill and Hermana Soria, for the first time in a year and it was so fun!
- Ybate and Lambare are super
huge but I'm starting to get the hang of things here
- My hija is doing great
#proudmom
- It was so fun to go back to
Marambure and see all of my friends
- Presidente and Hermana
Millett came to Guillermos baptism.... it was the last baptism they will participate in as mission presidents. They end their mission this week :(
- I made brownies 4 times this
week - and gave them to people
- Still have yet to
receive tips on how to do a handstand #smh
I have seen so many miracles in the past few weeks and I can
not deny it, I really do serve a God of miracles. God is good, He is loving, He
is kind; He wants to bless His children. He has so many blessings and even
miracles prepared for you. Pray!! Do the little things and you will see
miracles.
Moroni 7:29,37 ... my beloved brethren, have miracles
ceased? Behold I say unto you, Nay; neither have angels ceased to
minister unto the children of men....for it is by faith that miracles are
wrought...
Be faithful! Recognize the miracles that God works in your
life daily!
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| 1 year later!! |
 |
| Ricardo went through the temple!!! |
 |
| My mama's |
 |
Familia Crosa and home made bread
|
 |
| Guillermo got baptized!!! |
 |
| Presidente and Hermana Millett |
 |
| Familia Salinas |
 |
| Guillermos baptism! |
No comments:
Post a Comment