Che aikove! So I got to Asuncion 4 weeks ago with my greenie, her name is Hermana Cascallares. She's from Argentina and she's great! We were greeted in Lambare by a house that smelled so bad it brought tears to my eyes. (If any elder is reading this right now, please clean your apartments, you never know when you are going to get white washed), we were also greeted by the news that we were not just covering Lambare, but Ybate as well. Both wards are great and I am really happy here! We are working super hard and seeing so many miracles!
- Its been kinda cold here so
I've been drinking mate a full #rico
- We have found a lot of new
people to teach and they are really great
- The members here are so kind
and cook great food
- We are the only hermanas in
our district and all the elders are loco but it's a good time
- We had intercambios and I
spent a day with my ex comp Hermana Roman and ahh I love her
- I am learning to do a
handstand! send me tips!!
- There are sidewalks here and
it's so weird tbh
- We had a conference with the
entire mission and it was AWESOME
This week Elder Kearon (an important dude in our church) (he's a 70)) came to give us a pep talk! And home boy knows how to give a pep
talk!! I felt so pumped leaving the devotional; Elder Kearon really is called
of God! In his British accent (he's from London) he taught us the
importance of hard work, of giving it your all. He told us that we
usually experience the most pain or sadness when we are holding something
back #noregrets. We need to make a constant
effort to choose faith over fear. I'm excited to give it my all in this last
transfer. I'm gonna leave it all on the court.
Te Amo
Hermana Carter
![]() |
| 2 mil for who ever can find me |
![]() |
| Matias! |
![]() |
| Las hermanas de Asunción |
![]() |
| Familia Machuca |
![]() |
| Viviana, Ronald and their family |
![]() |
| Asunchetas |
![]() |
| Rogelio y Mariana |
![]() |
| A few familiar faces |
![]() |
| Met up the these Elders who are from families in my old area and are now serving missions. E. Zarate y E. Valenzuela de Marambure |
![]() |
| Hermana Millett |
![]() |
| Empanadas de mandioca |
![]() |
| Zona Asu |
![]() |
| Lourdes and her fam |
![]() |
| Intercambios!! |
![]() |
| Elder and Hermana Ríos |
![]() |
| Mickey Deeessss!! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment