Hi guys!! I love you all soo soo much!
- We had zone conference and that was a good time
- My comp and I sang Nearer my God to thee and that's a 10/10
hymn
- I had to give my final testimony in Zone conference and
oof.. duele (that hurt)
- We have been working our butttssss offff and have found so
many amazing people to teach
- We have been teaching Sergio for a while now and the other
week we asked his family to join... a small army then filled the room!
- It was awesome to teach Sergio's family of 8 about how they
can be together forever #eternalfamilies
- Daniel, a little boy I taught in Marambure, got baptized!!
Yay!!
- I have spoken in church the past 3 Sundays in a row lol
- We played padel today as a zone and it was super fun
#getwrecked
- Columbian food > Paraguayan food.. (I'm sorry, just
stating facts)
- I fell dang hard doing a handstand #sad
- Lots of FHEs this week and that was fun, it was super cute
to teach so many kids
- Our Manuela is reading the Book of Mormon a full #vamos
Here's a quote from Jeffrey R. Holland that I liked a lot,"Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until
heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come."
So just know, blessings are coming! Keep going! Pray! Read your scriptures! Go
to church!! He will help you if you are doing your part!!
I love you and I pray for you! If you ever need anything you
can always write me... or you can just let me know in person in a week! Nos
vemos muy pronto!!
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| Monges Family |
 |
| Sergio and his family |
 |
| Look how we've grown (we all started together) |
 |
| The Gorls |
 |
| Familia Zayas |
 |
| Some little peeps |
 |
| Milciades #tabernáculo |
 |
| Sergio and Gulliermo |
 |
| Smiles |
 |
| Padel gang #dubs |
 |
| Just the gorls again |
 |
| Zone Conference |
 |
| Daniel!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| Progress! |
No comments:
Post a Comment