Tuesday morning I hopped in an Uber and left Loma Pyta. I'm
sad to see it go. I loved this area. I learned so much, felt so
loved, and made some amazing friends. But hey, change is good. So here we go!
My new companion is Hermana Pendleton. She's from Utah, has been on her mission for 13 months, and she's a homie! I'm super excited to
learn from her and work hard together. And when I say work hard, I mean we are
going to work hard. Our area is in the middle of the city and success wise,
it's a hard area. People are really busy and rarely have time to talk, so
this means we're going to have to get to work! This area hasn't had a baptism in
almost two years, but get this, on Thursday we set a baptismal date.
Giovani is 12 and super awesome! I'm excited to get to know him better these
next few weeks as he gets ready.
- Our apartment is only 15
minutes from the temple!
- The hermanas de Campo Grande
were looking for a house, so they have been living in Moroni (our house)
for a month
- 5 girls in one tiny apartment
was an experience, but they found a house so we chillin
- Acai in Loma was good, but it
is much superior here
- Hermana Pendleton is the Facebook
specialist for our area so we've been working with the Asuncion page
- Everyone give
Seguidores de Jesucristo en Asunción a follow
- We've been making brownies
and Paraguayos freaking love brownies; definitely helps get on
their good side
- My cousin is here on an HEFY
trip and I was walking to the temple one night and randomly saw her group!
What are the odds?!?
- It was so amazing to see me
cousin Lucy
- We are helping teach an English class and its making me realize that English is stupid hard
- The stores here in the city have peanut butter and
its not in a squeeze bag. Living fancy now!
Thanks for all the love and support. Send some more on Facebook through our mission page.
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| Last workout with Hermana Gill |
 |
| My new comp- Hermana Pendleton |
 |
| Adios Hermana- until next time |
 |
| Shopping in the city |
 |
| My cousin LUCYYYYYYY!!!! |
 |
| Acai goes harddd |
 |
| Acai. Acai. Acai. Acai. Acai. |
 |
| These were the temporary sleeping arrangements while the Hermanas looked for a new apartment. |
 |
| Brownie muffins for the win |
 |
| I spy Angel Moroni (view from our chapel) |
LUCY!! and ACAI!!!
ReplyDelete