What's poppin' all you pretty people
Okay so remember those transfer calls that I was nervy for,
well we got them, and Hermana Pendleton is outta here. She's been in this area for
almost 7 months and now she's off to Luque. She's going to be an Hermana Leader
and she's gonna be amazing! I'm not gonna lie, I'm really sad to see her
go. I only had a month with her, but man I love that girl! I am staying in the
city and leading the area. My new comps name is Hermana Roman, she's from
Paraguay and she's pretty legit! We actually arrived on our missions at the same
time so we are out here learning together.
- We found a lot of new people to teach
- The chapel is haunted by a
little girl named Margarita #prayforme
- Rosa is starting to pray and
read the Book of Mormon
- Spanish is coming along,
having a native comp is going to help
- Had to tell a lot of people
that Hermana Pendleton left and it was super sad
- Got some great emails this
week that made me laugh and smile! Thanks!
- I'm still working on Facebook even though Hermana Pendleton left... cool?
- Ate some Jiff #yum
- My family is so stinking cool
I can't even
Te Amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| Phone home? (Or WhatsApp home?) |
 |
| New comp checkkkk Hermana Roman |
 |
Look who I bumped into! Hermana Frischknecht!! (from my at home MTC district) |
 |
| I love dis gorl |
 |
| Pretty legit Lego hermanas |
 |
| Acai |
No comments:
Post a Comment