Monday, September 27, 2021

Ultralight Beam

What's up friends and family!

This week was incredibly difficult because this week I have been trying to stop popping my knuckles and wow it's hard. But hey, I'm getting better! 

Okay but for real now, the work is great, the time is flying, and it's because we are working super hard. 

Once again, we had some friends come to church! Fer came again, and still loves it. Santiago and Nai also came! And then we also had three less active families in the chapel! One of which hasn't come in over 20 years but after lots of lessons, love, and service, well we saw miracles in the chapel yesterday!

  • We had exchanges with the hermana leaders again
  • ^Hermana Bunderson (she's from SoCal) came to my area and we had a grand ole time
  • ^Talked about how Paraguay legit doesn't have any mountains what the heck
  • ^She trained Ashlynn McCleod (Loomis Homie) on her intermission in Missouri.
  • I decided that one of the first things I'm gonna do when I get home is climb a mountain.. Timp anyone? Half Dome? Whitney?
  • Some dude came up to me in the street and was like "do you speak English, do you know where ..." in English and my brain literally broke. How do you say- forgot English?
  • Had some really amazing lessons this week
  • Also had one of my worst lessons where a dude just yelled at us and attacked us for our beliefs, but oh well
  • "Shine for Jesus" -Taitum
  • Had a district activity and played dodgeball that was cool

Conference is this coming weekend (6/02 + 6/03) and I just want to encourage everyone to watch it!  

For those of you who are like "what is general conference"

"Leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints worldwide gather in Salt Lake City twice a year for general conference. Five sessions are held every spring and fall for members to receive instruction from Church leaders. The sessions are also broadcast throughout the world in multiple languages. During the conference, Church leaders speak on a variety of spiritual topics. Talks usually cover gospel principles or address significant issues of the day, with speakers encouraging individuals and families in their efforts to follow Jesus Christ."

We have the opportunity to listen to a prophet of God as he shares a message of peace and hope! Trust me, you don't want to miss this opportunity!

There is a dedicated You Tube channel now for conference where you can watch on demand at anytime. Here is the link: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LDSGeneralConference

Te amo

Hermana Carter 


South America traffic does not mess

We got some new hats and now we feel like Indian Jones

Mirror selfies with Hermana Rejala

I hate to admit it but I think elder Griffiths pulls off my glasses better than I do

Dodgeball with the District

Hat game strong

Woot Woot!

All that is missing is some killer 80's music


Sweet reuniones


Batman?

No comments:

Post a Comment