Monday, September 6, 2021

Paraguay Weather Really Has Major Mood Swings

Hola!

We had zone conference this week and it was awesome! I am feeling super stoked and motivated to apply all the lessons we learned in our area!  As for the area, we are doing great, teaching some really cool people, and I'm feeling really blessed to be here in this area!

  • The members in this ward are super awesome
  • Had some great food
  • Lots of waking and dang it was hot
  • Had intercambios with the hermana leaders. I left my area for the first time- headed over to Campo Grande
  • I'm starting to feel pretty good in my teaching abilities
  • We were eating in a restaurant and I saw that the US open is going on #cool #letsgoMedvedev
  • Big week for Ricardo! He went to the temple and received the Melchizedek Priesthood

So yeah the cats out of the bag, I got robbed! My companion and I are completely fine and I appreciate all the well wishes! I didn't want any pity, but if you are feeling real bad, feel free to send some cool stickers my way. I especially miss my hydroflask in this hot weather. It kept my water nice and cold! #riphydro

I just wanted to remind everyone that God never sends you into a situation alone, God goes before you, He stands beside you, He walks behind you. Whatever situation you have right now, be confident. God is with you.

Te amo, 

Hermana Carter

Elder Suárez (from Loma Pyta) started his mission

Yup- more yummy food

Walking home at night

We love to see the temple

Ice Cream with our friend


Lunch after Zone Conference

One of the homies ended his mission #riprecalde


Lessons in Campo Grande

I love our Campo Grande families

Ending intercambios

Our Zone at Zone Conference

P-day calls with my family in Las Vegas. Love the Vances!


No comments:

Post a Comment