Wednesday, November 10, 2021

bUt wHOs thE FaThER??!!?!

What's happening amigos! Just here to say I'm loving life and serving the people in Paraguay is such a huge blessing!

The people here are really so amazing, I don't think I could say that enough! It has been so awesome to grow as a person and really push myself to see people through the Savior's eyes, and it really is just amazing, how much He loves these people... and in turn, I love these people so much!
  • We set a baptismal date with Rasta!!! PLEASE keep him in your prayers:)
  • We had a super great lesson with this guy named Carlos, he replied to a Facebook ad I created so that's kind of amazing!
  • We are working really hard in Facebook and it's pretty awesome to see the success
  • We found an ice cream place that was sooo ricooo and- get this- it was 30 cents for two scoops
  • Liper came to church and she brought a friend with her #missionary
  • Had zone conference and I had to play guitar -yikes!
  • Learned a lot in zone conference.. what's new
  • Hermana Roman got stuck in the church bathrooms
  • I had to go to Migrations to do some paperwork #imlegal
  • I hit 9 months as a missionary! 1/2 of my mission ¡Que loco!
  • I love my family
"When you feel like you have failed too many times to keep trying, remember Christ’s Atonement and the grace it makes possible are real." -Brad Wilcox! If you haven't had the chance to listen to this talk.. you should

Just something funny to add, I have gotten real tired of all the unwanted cat calls we receive from men we pass.  So my companion taught me how to say "whatcha looking at ugly" in Guarani. It usually shuts them up! Perks of having a native comp!

Te amo, 

Hermana Carter

At Zone Conference

Zonked again!

Stole a guitar from our Bishop


Carlos!!

Lessons with Rasta

Liper and her friend

My child....

....and her two moms

Haven't held this in a pretty minute

Arepas

Bought some ice cream for Rasta and Waldi

Rasta and his son Waldi


No comments:

Post a Comment