Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Where Are the Jack O'Lanterns??

Hola Amigos-

Happy Halloween from a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween!

Another great week out here in the city, but holy cow it is hot.. I thought I knew what heat was but dang I was wrong.
  • lots of lessons and lots of progress seen this week
  • Hermano Coronel gave us a huge watermelon
  • for Dia de Los Muertos we went to a  Mexican restaurant so that was sweet
  • we walked lots of miles this week
  • we made chipa and get this - it tasted like chipa!
  • walked past a music store and they were doing a student concert- with drums
  • had a lunch date with Liper
  • Rasta was able to have a priesthood blessing and it was super cool
  • worked a lot with Facebook this week 
Short email this week but I love you all! Now go and read your scriptures;)

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

Kavey and her mom Facetime visit

When you eat all of your food, then take a photo.... nice!

Lunch date with Liper

Hermano Coronel and Santi:)

Zonked! Toothbrush still engaged

Our amigito Antonio

I have "7 Nations Army" stuck in my head now

Cute art!

Homemade Chipa!!¡!!¡¡  Not as good as the professionals'

Sombrero time

Hermano Coronel and his huge watermelon!


Thriving



No comments:

Post a Comment