Monday, November 22, 2021

Don't Dream It's Over

Hola Amigos-

Kavy got baptized this weekend and we are so happy for her!!! I am a big believer that you can feel the spirit through song, and let me tell ya, the spirit was so strong as Hermana Castro sang a special number for Kavy. We were all crying! 

  • My comps want to learn English so I'm teaching them a bunch of 80s songs
  • Two ladies in our ward gave birth on the same day 
  • Waldimar and Rosa are kinda crazy but that's okay
  • We had a super great noche de hogar with our bishop and wife
  • Rasta and Carlos came to church
  • I was offered fernet and my little sheltered brain didn't know what it was, thank goddess my comps did and stopped me from drinking this native alcoholic drink
  • There are so many little buggy cars here. Pobrecita Hermana Roman, she has so many bruises. I am queen of punch buggy
  • Margarita almost killed us this week #ghostsarereal 

We got to go to the temple as a district and it was so awesome! I love the temple and the peace we can feel when we are inside!  The temple really is the house of the Lord and a little piece of heaven here on earth.

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

Twilight temple time

Obispo Hoger y Nancy

Congrats Kavy!

Carlos and ice cream

Bought Waldi and Rasta ice cream again. Ice cream is our love language.

I love to see the temple

Noche de hogar with familia Vanzini

No clue what this means but I liked the vibes

Carlos and Hermano Escobar

Heads make the best tables?

Would you believe me if I told you there were kids in the trunk too!

Familia Ortiz!!



No comments:

Post a Comment