Monday, March 7, 2022

So Like We Talkin' Fox Trot or Box Step

¿Como estamos? I'm doing amazing! Loving the work:)

This week started off with such a huge miracle! We were grocery shopping on pday, ya know the usual, when we realized we had 4 missed calls from one of  the members. We were like oh shoot what happened so we call back and he told us "Hermanas! Hermanas! Do you have a planner? I need you to write something down!!" and we were like okay hermano what is it and he just says "March 13th" nothing more nothing less. But I kid you not, we almost started crying in that grocery store because we knew exactly what that meant... Our friend Juan prayed and received an answer as to when he wants to get baptized. He prayed and got an answer the next morning and immediately ran to tell a family in our ward. March 13th Juan is getting baptized and I couldn't be more happy for him! Please pray for him! He is such an amazing guy!!

  • One of our friends gave me his guitar and told me to learn a song... so this should be fun
  • We had mission leadership council and its always a good time
  • We tried to make a classic Paraguayan dish and it was awful #sad  
  • One of the members here just got his mission call to Argentina ¡woohoo Benja!
  • Walking a lot! There is so much work to be done here #imtired
  • The amount of cat calls we get is insane. Personal favorite from this week- princesas guapas
  • I think I have the funniest sisters- s/o to my sisters I love and miss you guys
  • I love PY
  • Lots of people are canceling this week because it's "too hot" so that just shows ya 
  • We organized a family history event with the Relief Society and that was cool

I just wanted to remind everyone that through Jesus Christ we can all be forgiven. Repentance is a beautiful thing and I feel so grateful for it. You all have the potential to change! ¡Que genial!

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

Heat pain

What do we think of the elders scripture case??

Flia Ortiz

Sidewalk. Sunset. 

Bus rides to church

This picture makes me very happy. This was a great night

Y claro

Consejo de liderazgo

Stay tuned lol

Family history with my lady's


No comments:

Post a Comment