So let's start out with a story that really has nothing to do with anything... There is a dog that lives here in our apartment called Pierre and he's really super weird. At times he's your best friend, at other times he wants to kill you. On Saturday, we got home after a long day and Pierre wanted to leave but our neighbor said we couldn't let him out. Soooo Pierre got really mad. He started barking and baring his teeth and then got really aggressive and wasn't letting us pass. We straight up had a standoff with our dog. I finally remembered, after like 7 minutes of just yelling "No Pierre", that I had candy in my bag for kids. So I whipped that out and threw it so he would leave us alone. He went for the candy and then we booked it. So scary. We lived! #thanks4urprayers
- We made Paraguayan tortillas
with a member (which is not even a little bit like tortillas at home- it's like a funnel cake but salty).
- We had two intercambios, one
with Laurlety and the other with Itaugua B
- I got to spend a day with my
CCM comp again #fun
- We had lots of good lessons! I
love teaching people that the gospel has been restored!!
- #RIP bus rides to church. A remodeled chapel is opening closer to us so we won't be going on the bus
anymore
- I am so very happy
- Thanks for the emails!
(I can only respond on Mondays)
- If ya want, feel free to
shoot me one quincee.carter@missionary.org
I have met so many amazing, humble people and I have just
been blown away by the generosity and love they show to others. I invite you
guys to do an auto evaluation this week and think about how you can become
better and more like Christ. I invite you guys to love harder and to try to be
nicer. Say you're sorry. Give someone a compliment. Don't be so quick to
judge. Stop holding grudges. Honestly, humble yourself because pride is
ugly. Love is beautiful. Let love in.
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
![]() |
| Future missionaries??? |
![]() |
| Zone Conference selfies |
![]() |
| Hermana Leeland #asunciongang |
![]() |
| I love my comp so very much |
![]() |
| The asistentes |
![]() |
| District areguambure |
![]() |
| Hermana Segovia is an angel on earth |
![]() |
| Palma Loma |
![]() |
| YAY JUAN!! |
![]() |
| Just a horse drawn carriage |
![]() |
| Guillermo lol |
![]() |
| Temple time |
![]() |
| Distrito |













Ahh I love getting the updates and getting to see more pictures! You are killing it!
ReplyDelete