Monday, March 21, 2022

Like None? Like Never?

Hey!!

So what a wild week it has been! We had two intercambios. We almost had emergency transfers. My comp gave her final testimony in church before she goes home. We taught a lot of new people. It was a lil crazy but wow I love my mission so much!

  • A rain storm rolled in and within 4 minutes had flooded the streets (video attached)
  • The rain storm helped to drop the temperature a little bit so that's awesome
  • When the temp drops all the paraguayos eat chipa and cocido and it's a #vibe
  • I met a lot of amazing people this week
  • Had exchanges with a girl from Argentina #respect to the gringos that serve in Argentina because their accents are wack
  • We bought some Luque jerseys and made the mistake of wearing them in Luque. Never have I heard more people shouting at us
  • We gave a present to one of the boys in our ward who's going to serve a mission soon and his mom cried when he opened it #tierno
  • We now have a chapel in Luque Centro so goodbye bus!
  • The chapel here is hugeeee like ginormous 

Next week is General Conference (wow it's already been 6 months) and I just want to invite all of you to prepare for it! Go into conference with questions and I promise you, that through those inspired talks, the spirit will answer all your questions. Start praying now. Write your questions down. Take advantage of this time to grow and receive pure revelation! Conference is sick and you can quote me on that!

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

Hermana Blanca

Ysi

Miguela ft ZLs

Chicas

I love these people!

Intercambios in Itaugua!!
(With my MTC comp Hermana Brown!)

Just a couple of homies #jas


No comments:

Post a Comment