Hi guys-
I don't have a lot of time this week but I hope you're all doing well!! Loving life and working hard (per usual)!
- I can get to almost everywhere without GPS #Paraguaita
- We met some amazing new friends this week and I feel so
blessed to help them find answers to their questions
- Fasting/testimony meeting was this Sunday and it is super
great to hear all these powerful testimonies
- Ate a lot of chipa this week and mas o meno. The chipa in
Asuncion isn't all that good #sad
This week I read a talk about gratitude by Thomas S Monson that I LOVED!! I wanted to share some quotes I liked!
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like
wrapping a present and not giving it"
"Do we remember to give thanks for the blessings we
receive? Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but
it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love."
"Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for
taking things for granted"
"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to
enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our
hearts is to touch heaven"
It's called "The Divine Gift of Gratitude" you should all go read it and really think about what he says! 10/10
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
![]() |
| Yohana y Sergio |
![]() |
| McDonald's with the distrito |
![]() |
| Alan! |
![]() |
| Old picture but I like it so here ya go |
![]() |
| Lunch time with the girlsss |
![]() |
| Bye bye Pres and Hermana Millett. They ended there 3 year mission in the Paraguay Asuncion North mission :( |






No comments:
Post a Comment