Monday, July 11, 2022

3 Minute Mile

A successful week here in Lambare/Ybate in spite of the fact that I was a wee bit under the weather. We decided, for the health of our friends, it would probably be best to stay home and work virtually and oh did we work! It was so amazing to see all the tender mercies that the Lord performed during our time using technology. 

We were able to teach our friends through calls and "videollamadas" and surprisingly we found a looott of new people to teach! It was amazing. We didn't let the fact we were stuck inside, or the fact that I wasn't doing too hot, slow us down or stop us from being diligent. We worked hard and it was very rewarding!

  • Presidente and Hermana Millett ended there 3 year mission and our new presidente and his family got here
  • Presidente and Hermana Alleman are from Arizona and have 6 kids (their youngest is 5- ahhh)
  • We met familia Alleman in person today in a devotional and they are so awesome and fun!!
  • Taught a lot of people about the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ and wow I love teaching the restoration
  • My handstands are improving but still a long ways to go
  • I love my family they are so amazing
  • We had a noche de hogar with Familia Bermejo- they are all from Columbia and so much fun to be around
  • I don't want to eat brownies ever again. I have maxed out. Too many brownies!!
  • We made mbeju, a classic Paraguayan food, and it turned out great #chef

I was studying a lot about having questions this week and something that was said that I liked a lot was that "Questions are a critical part of our eternal growth, and searching for answers in the Lord’s way can bring us closer to our Heavenly Father."

Even though I have been sharing this gospel for 17 months now, I still have questions (which are different from doubts) and it is so amazing that the Lord helps us to find answers to these questions!!! "When we are firm in keeping our covenants and living true to the light we have, the Lord will bless our lives and give us inspiration." Moroni 10:4 And if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Through the Holy Ghost, my Father in Heaven has answered my questions... and yes, I still have more questions... a lot actually, but I know that I will receive the answers that I look for in His perfect time!

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

This is a hot dog?? #cool

Sleepover!!!

Bridge

Vibez

Capilla:)

Hermana Alleman and her two daughters

Famila Bermejo

Our new cool friend Sergio


Mad mbeju skills


No comments:

Post a Comment