What's up! I've got little time but hey, another banging week in
the books!
- Yohana got baptized! I am so happy for her!
- We walked a lot! That's was fun
- We accidentally went to the wrong house and ended up chatting for a long time! We set an appointment to come back Wednesday!
- We went to the expo today!!! It's like the state fair and
it's a party
- Saw some cows
- We had exchanges and I went to Sajonia and it was a good time
#hillclimber
- Taught some new people about the Book of Mormon and wow I
love that book
In 2 Kings it tells the story of Elisha and when he went off
to battle but wow he was so so scared. He asked God for help, and the following
story I love!!
“Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that
be with them.
“And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray
thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young
man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of
fire round about Elisha.”
Elder Holland then said-
"In the gospel of Jesus Christ you have
help from both sides of the veil and you must never forget that. When
disappointment and discouragement strike—and they will—you must remember and
never forget that if our eyes could be opened we would see horses and chariots
of fire as far as the eye can see riding at reckless speed to come to our
protection. They will always be there, these armies of heaven, in defense of
Abraham’s seed." Never forget that!
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| Si o si preferiridas |
 |
| Viviana y Lyra |
 |
| Sergio!! |
 |
| Bautismo de Yohana<3 |
 |
| Yohana inspires me and thats #facts |
 |
| Yohana |
 |
| Marlini and an angry elf |
 |
| Field Trip!!!! |
 |
| High quality cow |
 |
| #nightmares |
 |
| EXPOOOOOOO |
 |
| Intercambios with Hermana Thorup from Iowa |
No comments:
Post a Comment