I hope all of you read the heading as if you were Rihanna,
if not its okay.
Anyways quarantine is over and this week we
WERKED. Tons of lessons, tons of awesome people, lots of walking, and lots of
good memories.
This week we had a competition in our district to see
who could find and teach the most amount of people. Luckily, I'm not the only
competitive one in my trio, and we all really wanted to win. We taught so
many new people, and I saw so many blessings because of our hard work and
diligence.
- I had to eat 4 rooster hearts kebab style. Could have lived my whole life without doing that.
- Ricardo is a super
awesome dude that we found on Facebook. He's super smart and really loves
learning more about Jesus. He came to church with us! Woohoo Ricardo!
- Juan was also a reference from
Facebook and he's the best. He has found so much comfort in the gospel! He
also came to church with us! Woohoo Juan!
- We bought some empanadas from
this super sweet lady named Ana, and she wants to learn more about the
church! She came to church with us as well! Woohoo Anna!
- There were a lot more lessons
and a lot more awesome people but I will spare you more Woohoos!
- My companionship won the
district competition and get to have dinner with the president of the
mission as a reward!
- For my 3 month in the mish,
Hermana Gills 1 year, and Hermana Sorias 19 month we celebrated with
a super fancy dinner. McDonalds and McFlurries woot woot
- I love reading the English
graphic tees here because for the most part they never make sense. A personal
favorite is a long sleeve purple shirt with "there is some"
written on it.
- 1:50-new PR for holding my
breath:)
- I was able to call my mom for
mothers day!
- Just want to re
emphasize this- I love my mom! She's the best!
Thanks for the emails! Seriously means so much to me!
Te Amo
Hermana Carter
![]() |
| Choncho (pig) 3 ways |
![]() |
| All smiles here |
![]() |
| The Golden Piña (our reward for winning the competition) |
![]() |
| Ma'ena (this is how you say cute in Guaraní) |
![]() |
| Love the bus rides |
![]() |
| My reward for 3 months in the mission |







No comments:
Post a Comment