Monday, October 4, 2021

Arapes Con Avocados

Hola All-

I absolutely loved conference this week! I loved the common theme of love and inclusivity. At least I hope that was a common theme... I did watch it in Spanish so it could have gotten lost in translation nah jaja. I know we can all learn something from these messages than we can apply in our day to day life. I learned a ton! I feel super grateful for those inspired messages. If you haven't had the chance to watch it GO AND DO IT!! 

  • I sneezed while walking and some dude in a moving car yelled salud
  • Made Sopa Paraguaya
  • Rasta came to church it was a huge breakthrough
  • I got eaten alive by mosquitoes
  • Fer is thinking about baptism so if you could keep him in your prayers that would be sweet!!!!!!
  • Liper knows how much I love apple pie so she made one for our next appointment it was so nice and SO YUMMY
  • My blow dryer starting spitting flames
  •  ^I guess I should've listened to Hermana Pendleton when she said I shouldn't use it anymore jaja
  • I ate some black beans this week and the joy I felt was just wow ahh bliss 
  • BYU is 5-0 if anyone was wondering
  • Working super hard and feeling satisfaction in la obra

My friend said something that I really loved regarding conference, so I'm gonna go ahead and steal her words "God is so good and loves us so much to give us direction! This world is full of so much noise and distraction. I know I would be SO lost without this restored gospel. Especially my Savior Jesus Christ who is my rock and salvation!" Thank you Miky. I just wanna testify of my goods friends words. I don't even want to imagine where I would be without this gospel and the perfect example of my Savior. We are so blessed to live in a time where the fullness of the gospel is restored in all its glory!

 Te amo,

 Hermana Carter

Liper, Hermana Mariela, and PIE

Peace and peace

I'm a ginger and I'm proud

This was a great lesson:)Fer and Stefano

Rasta at church

SOPAAAA

Lessons with Rasta
Love Hermana Mariela

Kinda pretty graffiti
Too good tooooo goooodddd




1 comment: