Monday, April 4, 2022

Just a Free-range Werewolf

WOW!! General conference was amazing!! I hope you all had the chance to watch it and feel the spirit... and if you haven't... GO WATCH IT NOW!! 

  • Got to go to a leadership conference in Asuncion (which means I got to see my ex comp)
  • Hermana Cluff finishes her mission tomorrow so that sucks for me- I'm gonna miss her a lot!!
  • We had a lot of goodbye dinners with members this week 
  • I will be staying here in Marambure!!
  • We sorted the entire mission into Hogwarts houses so that was fun
  • The weather is crazy- one day its freezing the next is 100 again
  • Had some 10/10 personal studies this week and wow I just love the Book of Mormon
  • Gloria and Marcelo are progressing a lot and are so awesome

Okay so it was a crazy week and I don't have any more time to write just know that I love you all, and more importantly, that God loves you!!

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

Mom sent me new shoes.
Don't know if they are going to work with the tan lines?!

Goodbye dinner for my comp with Presidente and Sis Millett





General Conference traditions continue







No comments:

Post a Comment