Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Lost in New York

Heyyyyooooo-

Soooo I have 2 minutes... this week

  • Zone conference was great 
  • One of my fav missionaries (who was temporarily resigned here in PY) left to Columbia this week #ripHnaSegovia
  • Juan got baptized (at 7am on Sunday) and I am so happy for him!
  • He is too. Juan is so happy and it's just contagious  #180gang
  • Visited a lot of amazing people  
  • So many of our friends came to church AHH!!
  • Still working on the possible worm (in my stomach) and dude it's rough
  • Hna Cluff still likes me so that's great
  • Went to the temple! I love the house of the lord:)

"The temple is the ultimate house of worship where we may feel closer to our Heavenly Father than in any other place on earth." and I testify that that is true. I feel so deeply His love there. I can feel His presence there. How blessed I feel to have temples.

Te amo, 

Hermana Carter














1 comment:

  1. Loved the donkey (old world) next to the moto (new world) still filling their niche roles!

    ReplyDelete