Buen dia! Another day, another dollar... except we
don't get paid even in the slightest to be missionaries so I guess I
should say another day, another... day! Still loving life out here in Luque! My
new companion's name is Hermana Buono and she is from Argentina! She is an
absolute maquina and I'm excited to work with her!
- Said goodbye to Hermana Cluff
and *oof* it hurt! But I'm excited for what's in store for her #mangotree
- So many lessons this week! We
are a fulllllllllll
- Hermana Buono has dengue so
that's super fun for her #athomenurse
- Like I've said before, our
area is huge and we were walking all over town this week!
- We met some great people and
I'm excited to see their progress
- Gloria and Marcelo are
thinking about getting married! Please keep them in your prayers
so that they can take that step!
- I sent a photo of my feet tan
lines to my mom IN PRIVATE and she posted it on my blog for all of you! Nice! I
hope you enjoyed it! (Yes- yes we did!)
Random story: We were driving home from cambios in our
bolt and the driver and I were talking about about how much I love chipa
and how the best chipa is from Multipan. We got into a heated discussion about
the best chipa and he decided to take us to his favorite chipa place while we
were going home. Homie legit bought me chipa and get this. He won. That was
some of the best chipa ever! Ndeee ree calintita!!
Hey! This week is semana santa (Holy week) and it's a
super special time to remember Christ! I invite all of you to remember Him
this week. Remember what He sacrificed for you. Remember that He
lives for you. You should live for him too. I invite all of you to GO TO
CHURCH this Easter Sunday and take the sacrament and remember His
atonement. Even if you haven't been to church in a while or if you have
never even gone, go this Sunday and I promise you, you will feel of His
spirit and you will be filled with a gratitude you haven't felt before. I am so
very grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, and for that, I will be in the chapel
this Sunday! I hope you all will be there too!
Te amo,
Hermana Carter
 |
| Last lunch together- both my best friends are done! |
 |
Goodbyes in Mariano
|
 |
| Familia Benitez |
 |
| My new compi Hna Buono |
 |
| Simoteo👍👍 |
 |
| Familia Pereira (they live on a soccer field que cool) |
 |
| Walkin walkin walkin |
 |
| Bishop and his family |
 |
| Sunday Vibezzzz |
No comments:
Post a Comment