Monday, April 18, 2022

SMH Alan

Happy Easter! I hope you all had a great week and found lots of eggs (full of cash money). We were go go go this semana and it's gonna be even more loco next week! This week was semana santa and los paraguyos go hard! One of their traditions is  making chipa at home! I am a BIG fan of chipa... so you could say I was pretty happy this week! 

  • We met a lot of new people to teach and they are so great
  • We had so many lessons this week and ngl we walked a lot
  • We had lots of lessons about the resurrection and it was a huge testimony builder
  • The resurrection of Jesus Christ  is my favorite fact in the world. I know that He lives:)
  • I organized a musical number with a small choir 15 minutes before sacrament meeting and it turned out pretty solid.
  • Every house we visited gave us free chipa so that was awesome! 
  • We had a rule in our mission that we couldn't drink mate or tereré but the rule changed #mateportodos #kindagross #ahivamos
  • We had a stake activity with all the youth and talked to them about missionary work.
  • ^It was super fun to spend time with the youth and see how excited they are to serve the Lord.
  • I just wanted to say I have the best friends and family!!! I love you all so much!!

We watched/showed the Because of Him video more times than I can count this week and I just want to invite you to take 3 minutes out of your day and watch this video (click on link above- it's only 2 min long). If you've already seen it, watch it again!! I love the message of this video and wow I love Easter! I feel so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and that because of Him I can start again, and not only that, but I will live again. I will never be able to express my gratitude.

Te amo,

Hermana Carter

Futuro misioneros

Familia Cabrera

Que guapasss

Lunch with fli ibañez on Jueves santo

Brown

Guillermo, Deisy y Lujan

Amigote

Mission Prep Activity

#cool

Fidelina y Simoteo (only speak Guraní)

Ana y Alexis

Noche de Hogar


No comments:

Post a Comment