Hi friends! Thanks for being here:
This
week we saw some really great progress with some of the people we are teaching!
We had some lessons that were super full of the spirit that helped me grow A
TON!! I know I say this a lot, but wow; I am just so grateful to be a
missionary.
- Laila
prayed and it was awesome. She felt the spirit so strong
- Jose
is thinking about baptism so if you could keep him in your prayers that
would be sweet
- I
started reading Saints in spanish
- Hit
3 minutes planking
- Met
a guy named Midnightson, thought I should add that
- We
walked 3 miles carrying a gas tank #swole
- Rasta
is finding so much hope through this gospel
- Hermana
Roman is a homie
- I
would give just about anything to go on a hike right now.. what the heck
PY why don't you have literally any hikes?!
There's
this one song that we listen to a lot and I just love it, I especially love
when it says “The One who made the world, somehow thinks the world of me” Would
ya just think about that for a second. I think that's beautiful. The One who
created the literal world, thinks you're amazing. He knows you perfectly,
individually, and He loves you so much.
I
love all of you and I'm so grateful for all the support I've received. You all
mean the world to me.
Te
amo,
Hermana
Carter
 |
| Blue sky blue tongue |
 |
| Sorry but I never get tired of this view |
 |
This is our chapel. It used to be a private home. The Temple is built behind it. |
 |
| Views |
 |
| More views |
 |
| My friend Vicky |
 |
| vare'a am i righttt |
 |
That's a biggggg book
 | Me and my homies
|
|
 |
| Casual lessons with Jose |
I had no idea you had a mission blog. Great stories and incredible pics. So fun to see this. Oh, and Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete-Tyler